There is nothing more comforting than a tasty dessert to finish off your evening, or at anytime of the day for that matter. Milkshakes are deliciously addicting, and the best part is that it’s totally socially acceptable to have them year round. This is NOT just a summer addiction. If you love ice cream and bacon (and who doesn’t?!?) then the World’s Best Maple Bacon Milkshake Recipe could’t be more perfect for you.
Yes people, you read that right, it is indeed a bacon milkshake! And we must say, it goes beyond the boring, unexciting, and plain tasting milkshakes you’ve probably had in the past. And this bacon is no ordinary bacon either. You’ll cover it in oh so sweet brown sugar and then grill it up until it’s reached the perfect level of crispness. Give the World’s Best Maple Bacon Milkshake Recipe a chance and you won’t regret it!
- 4 slices of thick cut maple bacon
- ⅛ cup maple syrup (the real stuff)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Brown sugar (however much it takes)
- ½ cup whole milk
- French vanilla ice cream (don’t be stingy)
- To get started put some brown sugar on a plate and press the bacon into it on both sides. Before you put them on the grill, sprinkle brown sugar on the top of the bacon. Leave on grill until crispy. When the bacon is crispy, remove and let cool. Take two strips and chop up into little pieces.
- Blend together ice cream, milk, sea salt, maple syrup, and bacon bits. While blending, take your glasses and rim them with brown sugar. Lastly, pour your delicious, bacon filled shake in your sugar-rimmed glasses and garnish with a stick of that tasty candied bacon!