My camping goal is to make delicious things with little effort.
I’m a big fan of craft cocktails but at the campsite they can be a little too much to deal with. At the end of the day I’m looking for a tasty drink that doesn’t require 15 minutes of my time. Here’s one that will put the pep back in your step after a day full of activities.
Gallon of distilled water
16 black tea bags
1/2 bottle of Jeremiah Weed Sweet Tea Vodka
1. When you crawl out of that hot tent in the morning, grab a gallon of water. Pour yourself a glass and drink it (water is good for you) to make room for the tea bags.
2. Stuff 16 black tea bags in there and leave it in the sun.
3. Go have fun all day long.
4. At the end of the day take the tea bags out and pour the tea, 1/2 bottle of Jeremiah Weed, and ice into a water cooler.
5. Pour yourself a glass, relax, and enjoy life.