Italian Pizza Bagels for Dinner
With just a campfire and some aluminum foil, you can turn out 50 Campfires version of pizza in just a few minutes.
Author: 50 Campfires
Recipe type: Lunch or Dinner
Cuisine: Campfire Cooking
- 1 bagel
- 4 Tbs. tomato sauce
- 12 slices of pepperoni
- 1 can mushroom stems and pieces (drained)
- ¼ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- aluminum foil
- Split bagel, butter cut faces and toast over campfire or grill.
- Place sheet of tin foil on cooking grate.
- Place bagel halves toasted side up on foil.
- Spread tomato sauce, pepperoni and mushrooms evenly over the bagel halves.
- Tent loosely with another sheet of foil over the top until all ingredients are warmed.
- Sprinkle cheese over the two bagel halves.
- Replace tent and continue to heat until cheese is melted.