A good first-aid kit is one of the first things on many campers’ shopping lists; a lot can happen out in the wilderness, from scraped knees to broken bones, and it pays to be prepared. Headquartered in the heart of New Hampshire’s White Mountains, Adventure Medical knows a thing or two about adventuring in the great outdoors, and since 1977 they’ve been providing innovative, high quality first aid and preparedness products for work, home, and adventure.
With medical kits that cover everything from marine journeys to mountain excursions, Adventure Medical is ready to help outfit your next trip, and the Ultralight/Watertight series features proprietary DryFlex bags for the ultimate in ultralight, waterproof storage.
Whether you are an athlete that refuses to be weighed down by gear, or a parent that wants a medical kit light enough to throw in a hiking pack, the Ultralight/Watertight .5 is perfect for one-to-two-day trips when you need an kit with enough supplies to treat common injuries that won’t eat up pack space.
Packaged in a rugged, yet lightweight silnylon bag with a DryFlex waterproof liner, the Ultralight/Watertight .5 will stay dry whatever the elements. The silnylon bag has enough room to add other first aid and survival items and provides rugged protection for the DryFlex liner, making it the ideal option for hiking, kayaking, backpacking, mountain biking and climbing.
The Ultralight/Watertight .5 includes:
- 5 – 1″ x 3″ Adhesive fabric bandages
- 3 – Adhesive fabric knuckle bandages
- 2 – Butterfly bandages
- 1 – 2″ Conforming gauze bandage
- 2 – 2″ x 2″ Sterile gauze dressings
- 2 – 3″ x 3″ Sterile gauze dressings
- 1 – 3″ x 4″ Non-adherent sterile dressing
- 11 -, Pre-cut & shaped Moleskin blister patches
- 3 – Safety Pins
- 1 – Splinter picker/tick remover
- 2 – After Bite wipes
- 2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 – Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 – Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 – Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 6 – Antiseptic wipes
- 2 – Alcohol swabs
- 1 – 1/2″ x 10 Yards tape
- 1 – Skin Tac topical adhesive wipe
- 2 – Triple antibiotic ointment, single use