I didn’t realize it until about a week ago. My kids are going stir crazy. Sure, they’re busy in school all day – but, compared to our summer adventures, their evenings are now filled with routine. This got me thinking: I’m probably not alone. I think I’ve put just as much energy into keeping them busy after school as I do scrambling around the house in the morning to get them out the door. On that note, I’m excited to announce the first 50 Campfires Kid’s Coloring Contest – Fall Colors!
The contest is pretty simple.
- Download & print the official coloring sheet.
- Have your child color it.
- Take a photo of your child with their artwork.
- Include name, age, and mailing address should your child be selected as a winner.
- Email the photo to: editor@50Campfires.com
The 50 Campfires staff will judge each entry, based on the following age groups:
- Kids 5 & Under
- Kids 6-8
- Kids 9-11
- Kids 12-14
One winner from each of the age groups will receive a $25 REI Gift Certificate, and the submitted photo will be featured in a gallery in an upcoming issue of the 50 Campfires Magazine.
The 50 Campfires Kids Fall Coloring Contest Ends November 7, 2016!