You gotta try this on nice thick, ridged potato chips and on celery sticks! It’s da bomb!
Dean's Dip Bacon Blue Booster Dip
Author: 50 Campfires
Recipe type: Snacks
- 1 16-ounce container Dean’s Ranch Dip
- 3 strips of thick-cut bacon (reserve one tsp. fat)
- ¼ cup your favorite hot pepper sauce
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ⅔ cup crumbled blue cheese
- Fry three strips of thick-cut bacon, crisp. Set aside on paper towel to drain. Reserve 1 tsp. bacon grease.
- In large mixing bowl, combine Dean’s Ranch Dip, hot sauce, garlic powder, bacon grease, and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Add crumbled blue cheese, and fold in until combined, but be gentle so blue cheese crumbles stay intact.
- Spoon mixture into serving bowl.
- Roughly crumble three strips of bacon, and sprinkle evenly over the top of the mixture.
- Dip in favorite chips, crackers, or veggies – enjoy!