You don’t have to run out and buy a $1,200 smoker to get the taste of great smoked food. We’ve proven this fact to be true with these smoked stuffed peppers that are piled full of bacon and other goodies. Smoking food really brings out the flavors and now you can let your grill easily do the work for you with just one little device. The A-Maze-N Tube Smoker works like a charm. It comes in 6″, 12″ or 18″ and fits in pretty much every size grill. Just pack it with your favorite smoking pellets and light that baby on fire – it will take it from there.
Stuffed peppers are all the rage right now with a variety of options for the stuffing. The combination of bacon, cream cheese, green onion carefully wrapped in the smoky flavors of a jalapeno or sweet pepper will put a smile on your face. A super easy appetizer to make, stuffed peppers can easily be made for a group on the patio or at the campsite.
It doesn’t take long with the A-Maze-N Smoker Tube to get the peppers ready, only about 15 minutes at a low heat. It gives you plenty of time to get them off and crank up that main entree that everyone has been drooling over.
- 15 Jalapenos or Sweet Peppers, seeds removed and split down the middle
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- ½ lb bacon, cooked and chopped
- 6- green onions, minced
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, bacon, onions, and garlic powder.
- Stuff peppers with mix.
- Crank up grill to about 275 degrees and use the A-Maze'N Smoker Tube to smoke the peppers for about 15-20 minutes, until softened with a few grill marks.