American Bagels For Breakfast
A bagel, an egg, Spam and cheese -- there's no breakfast more American than that.
Author: 50 Campfires
Recipe type: Breakfast
Cuisine: Campfire Cooking
- 1 bagel
- 1 egg
- 2 ¼-inch thick slices of Spam
- ⅛ cup grated cheddar cheese
- Sirracha sauce to taste
- Fry Spam and egg in skillet. Break egg yolk and fry until hard.
- In the meantime, split the bagel, butter the faces, and toast on grate over campfire or grill.
- Place egg on toasted bagel.
- Place spam slices on egg.
- Top with grated cheese and Sirracha sauce.
- Add other half of toasted bagel on top.