When the sun goes down, it’s no longer about that perfect refreshing drink to sip on when you’re hot and parched. A nighttime cocktail calls for another flavor and an extra kick to get your night going. We’ve got two tasty drinks that fit perfect with the nighttime scene.
The Aunt Roberta may sound innocent and mild, but it is far from! Aunt Roberta is not messing around, as this drink contains only alcoholic beverages with no added flavorings. Mix up one of these bad girls and you will definitely be in for the night.
- 1 oz absinthe
- 1.5 oz vodka
- ½ oz 151 rum
- 1 oz brandy
- ¾ oz gin
- ½ oz blackberry liqueur
- Combine all liquids and mix with ice. Easy as that.
This old time drink dating back to the 1920’s is making a strong comeback! This drink is heavy on the booze to intend on making your night relaxing and tasty. Take this drink out to the fire and you can sip on it all night long. It only contains three ingredients, but yet it packs a punch of wonderful flavor.
- 1 ½ oz. bourbon (preferably Maker’s Mark)
- ¾ oz. sweet vermouth (preferably Dolin Rouge)
- ¾ oz. Campari
- Twist of orange peel, for garnish
- Chill a cocktail glass by filling with ice or putting in freezer for about 5 minutes.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into a mixing glass. Make sure to fill the mixing glass ⅔ full of ice and stir until chilled, which takes about 30 seconds. Then you’ll strain the final mixture into cocktail glass. Garnish with orange twist. DRINK!