The new Incipio Atlas waterproof case for iPhone 5 is not only built to withstand drops and falls but it is also waterproof, up to 6 feet and can be submerged up to an hour. Life is an adventure and Incipio wants you to be able to capture it with the rugged Atlas case. The design of this case is unique because of how slim case is. Most waterproof cases are very bulky and can be hard to text. The Incipio Atlas waterproof cases comes with a tempered glass cover to defend against scratches while maintaining the ease of the touch screen. The case has waterproof speaker vents to allow audio playback with out water invasion. It also has silicone plugs at the headphone and charging ports to provide a complete waterproof seal. This is a great waterproof phone for many reasons and it comes from a trusted brand.
Features from the manufacturer:
1. Impact resistant Flex2O™ soft shell detailing.
2. Precision engineered with a co-molded, rigid Plextonium™ frame, providing multiple layers of protection.
3. Waterproof speaker vents prevent water invasion while allowing for audio playback.
4. Ergonomically designed sidewalls for added grip and increased protection.
5. Silicone plugs at headphone and charging ports provide complete waterproof seal.
6. Tempered glass cover defends against scratches while maintaining touch-screen functionality.