Honey Stingers are made in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, and no energy food – new or old – embraces the mountain lifestyle more. Honey Stingers are great on their own, but in a s’more? Now that’s a Colorado Rocky Mountain High!
- 2 Honey Stinger waffles (we went with original honey, but any of the flavors are great)
- About a heaping tablespoon of Nutella
- 1 perfectly toasted golden marshmallow … or two if you want
- Open two Honey Stinger packets (they come one to a packet)
- Spread the Nutella evenly across one waffle … or double up and go for it.
- Toast the marshmallow and pull it off the roasting stick between the to Honey Stingers.
- Cut it across the middle to share … or not.