The BioLite NanoGrid provides those who love camping, fishing, boating, reading and exploring with lighting and energy at the palm of their hands. Adventure seekers will never have to worry about being in the dark or getting stuck with dead electronics again. One of the best parts is that rather than packing and wasting money on lanterns, extra batteries, and portable phone chargers, you can just pack the BioLite NanoGrid and have everything you need.
BioLite set out to create a product that would be more effective and user friendly than a lantern or a headlamp. The PowerLight itself can easily fit in the palm of your hand, but will illuminate a campsite or serve as a simple flashlight. Through a custom edge lighting design, the PowerLight produces warm and evenly distributed light with no glare or hotspots. The PowerLight is both functional and durable with panels made of impact and scratch resistant polycarbonate to withstand almost any adventure you find yourself on.
One convenience of the PowerLight is that it includes a SiteLight set. The SiteLight set features chainable, lightweight overhead lights with 150 Lumens each. The lights allow illumination to reach a larger area, which could come in handy if you are cooking at the campsite and need more visibility.
The PowerLight itself can easily fit in the palm of your hand, but it can also illuminate a campsite or serve as a simple flashlight. Indeed, the BioLite NanoGrid is compact, efficient and easy to use on nearly any adventure.
- Battery can fill 3.5 GoPros, 3 phones, or run the light for up to 72 hours
- Dimmable lighting modes with emergency strobe setting
- USB rechargeable – charge from an outlet or BioLite stoves
- Light range: 10 m (33 ft) – lantern; 100 m (328 ft) – torch
- 200 Lm lantern, 250 Lm torch and USB powerbank
- Powered by PowerLight
- 20 ft of connectivity – string your lights at key areas of your site
- Individual on/off functionality or dim from PowerLight
- Light range: 3 m (10 ft)
- Run entire system for up to 22 hours
- Ideal for camping, reading, fishing/boating, and power outages
- Chainable, lightweight overhead lights with 150 Lm each