Banana S'more with More in Foil Packet
Anyone for a banana-based, s’more-like dessert? Yes? We thought so! Doing it in the foil packet makes it nice and neat, too.
Author: 50 Campfires
Recipe type: Foil Packet Snack/Dessert
Cuisine: Camp Cooking
Serves: 1 serving per banana
- bananas (peeled)
- miniature marshmallows
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- peanut butter
- graham crackers (roughly crushed) or breakfast cereal like Golden Grahams, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, or Teddy Grahams
- Preheat heat source to about 400 degrees F.
- Slice banana down the middle lengthwise.
- Place on sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil about a foot long with flat sides up.
- Smear the flat sides of banana with about 1 Tbsp. peanut butter.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Wrap up the ingredients securely in the foil and place on the heat to bake for 5-6 minutes until chocolate chips are melted and marshmallows are slightly toasted. Move frequently if you’re cooking on campfire or grill.
- Carefully remove from heat and open packet. Sprinkle with graham crackers or cereal to taste.
- Allow to cool slightly and eat with a spoon.